In line with AccorHotel’s commitment to a healthier planet, ibis One Central is proud to do our share to lessen our impact on the environment.
At ibis One Central, we take seriously our responsibility to be good stewards of the world and its resources. To that end, we proudly adhere to AccorHotel’s Planet 21 initiative to use sustainably sourced materials and eco-certified products. We also strive to reduce water usage and food waste. Thank you for helping us take care of the world and give back to our community.
- Balanced dishes served in the restaurant
- Eco-friendly cleaning products
- Thanks to the towel reuse, we plant trees.
- Faucets fitted with water flow regulators
- Water-efficient laundry to reduce water consumption for every wash
- Recycling of batteries with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Recycling of paper and cardboard with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Recycling of glass with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Eco-designed materials in the rooms
- Certified sustainable paper for hotel printing purposes
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the reception areas
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the rooms
- Central switch in rooms for greater comfort and energy savings
- Recovery of ambient warmth to optimize heat consumption
- Local food products promoted in the restaurant
- No endangered seafood appears on our restaurant menus
- Training for personnel on responsible actions towards the environment
- Sustainable, fair trade products offered in the hotel